2020… I really like how you pronounce this and how grace full and peaceful it looks. For 2020, I have listed my personal objectives.
None of these objectives is financial in nature and is not really mesaurable like a savings rate or an amberindex. Why do this? It all comes down to my focus on life as a whole and not just the money aspects of it.
The bottom part of this graph is no explicit focus for me. The system with a budget is in place and the habits to use the rest for a more joyful life and a financial better future are well established. I started to measure the progress again, for me, that is all I need for now.
The 2020 objectives
I visualised my objectives, printed them and put them on a wall in my house.
What does this all mean? From left top, clockwise
- Improvisation – I will practice improv in 2020 and will have at least one performnace. This one is well on track. With my girlfriend, we organise our own improv training – with people we met in other trainings.
- Holiday with my girlfriend – We will have a just-the-2-of-us holiday in 2020.
- A stimulating work environment – I will work in a company where work does not feel like work and were people are motivated and mature
- Photography – I will have a few fun shoots.
- Become a family – We will have family-of-6 activities and do meaningfull things all togerher
- Family travel with the 6 of us – We will have a holiday with the 6 of us. A camping roadtrip maybe?
- Meet FIRE minded people – One of the reasons to blog is to meet people. In 2020 I will meet a lot of new people. Interested in a new BE get together? Ping me in the comments
- Run – I like running.
What are your 2020 objectives?